Univolen Anti IR Paint is designed for use on almost all surfaces. Exterior R.C.C. surface, Cement surfaces, Asbestos sheets, G.I. sheets, Galvalum sheets, Stone walls, Sloping roofs, wood, plastic, for ovens and furnaces, freezer vans, mobile houses, Industrial and Commercial facilities, Special application in defense, cold storage, automobiles, and places requiring thermal insulation and waterproofing.
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Litre||Brand Name||Univolen|
|Packaging Size||10 Liters & 20 Liters|
|Form of Paint||Liquid|
|Coverage (Sq. feet/Litre)||20|
|Coats required||3 Coats|
UNIVOLEN ANTI IR PAINT is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation and Water proof coating. After curing, it forms heat barrier, flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is U. V. resistant
1)The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
2)Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
3) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
4) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
5) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
6) These microspheres are dispersed in Epoxy latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
7) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
8) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering, or chipping can be repaired there only.
9) It is mainly suggested for ROOFS, WALLS, CEILINGS, A/C DUCTS, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, SPECIAL APPLICATION IN DEFENSE, COLD STORAGE, AUTOMOBILES, HOMES, BOILERS, FURNACE, FREEZER VANS, OVENS, INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, PLATEN, KILN, RUBBER MOULDS, PRESSES, PLASTIC MOULD and PRESSES to achieve energy saving through blocking heat losses from moulds up to 160 degrees C or any surface needing heat insulation.