|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Litre|
|Packaging Size||10 Liters & 20 Liters|
|Surface of Application||LPG Bullets|
|Packing Type||10 Liters & 20 liters Only|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
1) LPG installations are very sensitive and need to be taken well care off.
2) Any negligence in it can cost life of many people and damage to the property of Crores of Rupees.
3) The tanks become extremely cool in the lower half during conversion of liquid to vapour of petroleum gas due to endothermic reaction.
4) When moisture in the air comes in contact with this surface, gets converted to water droplets and gets condensed over the tank surface.
5) This causes heavy rusting of the surface.
6) The upper half of the tank gets heated due to I R radiations in sunlight and the pressure in the tank starts rising.
7) This rise in pressure leads to the danger to tank and line as well as use of extra gas than required for combustion.
8) Also to avoid this we are using water sprinklers in summer in order to maintain the pressure in the tank.
9) This is costing us heavily in terms of loss of water and increase in energy bills. There is heat leakage from the shell or joints of vapourisers.
10) This leakage of heat will be minimized to reduce energy bills.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.